Fitness Training For Weight Loss
f you are one of the many that are looking to lose some weight then toning up your muscles and fitness training is one of the healthiest ways that you could go. It is also one of the fastest as well as most intensive ways for you to begin seeing almost instant results. This type of weight loss method is used mostly by athletes and should be taken lightly. This type of weight loss should be done under the supervision of a professional so that you do not over strain your body and also to make sure that you are following the correct procedures.
South Beach Diet Overview
Developed by Dr. Arthur Agatston, The South Beach Diet touts itself as teaching dieters to eat the right carbs and the right fats. The diet has three phases. In the first dieter’s banish their bad carb cravings and induce rapid weight loss. In the second phase, some types of carbs are reintroduced and weight loss is slower. The final phase is the “Diet for Life” phase. This is the maintenance diet and will be followed for the rest of the dieter’s life. If at any time the dieter begins to gain unwanted pounds, then he simply goes through the induction and pre-maintenance phases again.
The first phase emphasizes protein from high-quality meat sources with lots of fresh vegetables and salads with real olive oil dressing. Bread, rice, pastas, potatoes, baked goods, soy milk and cheese, yogurt, beets, carrots, corn and all fruit are forbidden in the 14-day induction phase. This includes all candy, cake, ice cream and sugar, plus meats that are cured in sugar or molasses.
The diet encourages three meals a day with a mid-morning and a mid-afternoon snack. There is also a daily meal plan. This plan includes strict portion control in the induction phase. An example of a daily snack is 20 peanuts. And 30 pistachios is another snack option.
Unlike Atkins, unlimited protein consumption is not advised or allowed on this diet. However, during the later phases of the diet some of the strict portion control does end and dieters are able to eat until satiated.
Some of the forbidden foods can be slowly reintroduced, sometimes in modified form in the second phase of the diet. The second phase lasts until the dieter’s goal weight is reached. However, white flour products, potatoes, corn, carrots, beets and sweet fruits like banana and pineapple are still forbidden.
After dieters reach their ideal weight, they proceed on to their Diet for Life or maintenance diet.
In this phase the forbidden foods are processed foods, white flour products, sweet fruits, and foods with a high glycemic index in general.
During the 14-day induction period, Dr. Agatston predicts a weight loss of between eight and 13 pounds, with belly fat being the first to go. In the second phase dieter should continue to lose 1-2 pounds each week as long as they do not go overboard with the carb reintroduction.
Determining the Efficacy of Diet Pills
Diet pills are of a recent origin. The preceding generation was unaware of products such as these. In fact, back then the problem of obesity was not as widespread. If you talked to them about a product such as diet pill, they would have given you a blank look. The advice from their side would have been to keep off from such pills. Instead, go for natural methods of dieting and physical exercise.
Cabbage Soup Diet Reviews Lose 10 Pounds In 7 Days
In this Cabbage Soup Diet Review’s, I’m going to tell you the good and the bad of this popular fad diet. In the plan, you eat as much of the soup as you want plus certain foods on certain days. It is a seven day meal plan and the authors claim you can lose up to 10 pounds in just a week. This Cabbage Soup Diet Reviews’ goal is to help you decide if you want to try the plan.
A Golf Fitness Coach Equals Great Golf
Golf fitness coach. Have you ever considered one…and if so, what exactly were you looking for? There are many ‘general fitness’ trainers trying to get a piece of the golf fitness and training market that seems to be rapidly gaining exposure both on the television and in print thanks to Tiger, Vijay and Annika.
Losing Stomach Fat – Winning Your Battle
This is a battle that millions of people around the world go though. The battle is losing stomach fat. With all the temptation that is out there with fast food and it being so easy just to give into it, it’s really hard to lose it.
The Steps You Take With Hypnosis For Weight Loss
Hypnosis for weight loss is a well-known method that is gaining prevalence over the years. Through the process of hypnosis, a person’s mindset is suggested to eat less and motivate him to follow his weight loss regimen. Additionally, hypnosis for weight loss is also a useful method for long-term weight management. If you have been battling with your weight problems for a long time and you are considering this method, there are certain steps and expectations that you have to keep in mind in order to be successful with your plans.
• Be realistic with your goals. Hypnosis for weight loss can produce great results especially when you take follow-up sessions. Just like any weight loss methods, the process also takes time in order for it to become effective. According to related studies, weight loss results and long-term weight management can be achieved only when you already adapted the habits and the new mindset that will help you in losing weight efficiently. This can only take place when you regularly attend eight sessions of hypnosis for weight loss. Additionally, seeing the therapist for check-ups will also help him assess if you the hypnosis really worked for you.
• Positive reinforcements. Hypnosis for weight loss works under the concept which states that “it’s all in the mind.” Since there isn’t any physical tools that will reinforce you in your goal during the hypnosis process other than the therapist’s words. Ask the therapist if his method of hypnosis gears towards positive reinforcement and motivation rather in negative aversions.
• Supplementary weight loss methods. Hypnosis can work in helping you shed the unwanted pounds off, but you also need to explore other possible methods of safe and natural weight loss in order to supplement the hypnotherapy sessions. Hypnosis, on its own, will not make you lose the unwanted pounds that you desperately want to reduce. You can utilize hypnosis as a tool which can motivate you to follow effective work-out programs and motivate you to strive through your weight loss diet plans.
• Follow-through methods. Aside from visiting a hypnotherapist, you can also consider self-hypnosis on days when you don’t have clinical sessions. Related research shows that hypnotherapy sessions of eight weeks, followed by twelve weeks of self-hypnosis yield desirable results.
• Choose the right hypnotherapist. Being under the state of hypnosis can put you in a vulnerable position, thus you will need to be under the care of an experienced and credible hypnotherapist.
Aside from understanding the steps that you will take while undergoing hypnosis for weight loss, bear in mind that you will need to prepare for the activity as well. Since the session will be geared towards accessing your subconscious, and in a way, alter your mindset, you have to make sure that your mental and emotional health are in good condition.
First, always relax your mind and remind yourself of your goals. Focus as well on positive thoughts. The idea of hypnosis can sound quite mysterious for some, and you might feel that you are going through unexplored territories. However, there really is nothing to be afraid of as hypnotherapists with credentials and experiences have taken the oath to follow the ethical practice of therapy. Also, keep an open mind and a set goal. The first step in achieving your goal lies in believing that you can achieve your goal. If you believe that the sessions will be helpful to your weight loss goals, then you already succeeded in half of the battle. There is no point in trying or pursuing something that you just want to do half-heartedly.