Picture of me when I was 2months into the Paleo/Primal diet vs 5months into the paleo diet. The diet that works! There is a lot of weight loss on my hips and tummy. In this vid I basically go through my story, the weird symptoms I was getting from stress and generally feeling run down and how I got into this way of eating. I originally just started by primalizing my breakfast then a few months later I did lunch. And finally, I did snacks and dinner. Subscribe for recipes and more paleo weight loss transformation 101 stuff!
My other Vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/SexyPaleoFood Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=SexyPaleoFood Music: Modern Jazz Samba, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Potatoes are a common subject of discussion when it comes to the paleo diet. Some people avoid them completely while others have them regularly. Points of view about potatoes on the paleo diet have changed over the years. The main complaint about them is that they are high in carbs while relatively low in nutrients as well as the fact that they belong to the nightshade family of plants which can be problematic for some people with leaky gut and autoimmune disease.
In this video I give my opinion about potatoes, explain who should have them and who should avoid them, talk about some ways to eat them in order to minimise their impact on insulin and tell you me personal experience.
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/paleostarblog/
My previous videos: - 3 easy, healthy snack ideas | Paleo recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w18hLGQltLk
- Do you feel tired on the paleo diet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFxqVcCy63c
My blog: http://paleostarblog.com
My beauty channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY1BBU3E48q4J0ZxwOt9A0w
The paleo protein powder I use and recommend: (Use the code "paleostar" for a discount!): https://www.rootznutrition.com/collections/featured/products/paleo-protein-superfood
Get paleo cook book: http://bit.do/paleo-foods
Getting started on the Paleo Diet and healthy with two week Paleo breakfast ideas below:
Paleo Breakfast Ideas - Week 01
- Monday 3 Egg Omelette add vegetables of choice fried in coconut oil - Tuesday Meat (left over steak) and Nuts. Have a 4-6oz of protein along with 1/4 cup of nuts. - Wednesday 2-3 Eggs fried in coconut oil 1/2 of an avocado. - Thursday Pork sausage 1-2 cups of cooked green vegetables - Friday 2-3 Hard boiled eggs 1/2 avocado Leftover pork Sausage - Saturday Bacon and Eggs w/ grapefruit - Sunday Left over meat and eggs scramble.
Find Paleo breakfast ideas video here http://youtu.be/NcqDmZi7X1w
Paleo Breakfast Ideas - Week 02
- Monday 2 poached eggs 1/2 cup of chilli and Green Tea - Tuesday 3 oz Salmon 1/2 cup broccoli and Green Tea - Wednesday 3x mini quiche and Green Tea - Thursday 2 hard boiled eggs 1/4 avocado 1 tomato and Green Tea - Friday 2 Pancakes with berries and Green Tea - Saturday Veggie omelette, 2 slices bacon - Sunday Veggie omelette, 2 slices Bacon
Get paleo recipes: http://bit.do/paleo-foods
Watch this updated video about the REAL reasons why Paleo Diet ruined my health: https://youtu.be/6cOMpw_NcP0 These are the 20 reasons why my husband and I quit the Paleo diet exactly a year ago. I'm grateful to it for showing me the beauty of whole foods, but it has also damaged my body pretty bad. As time passed, my thoughts crystallized and I was able to work out the best kind of diet for my own body, which is really called "Listen to your body" diet. I was also able to look back, reflect, and see all the things that went wrong after one year on the Paleo diet. You see, the problem is that the majority of Paleo gurus and leaders are men and they really aren't the best people to advise women. The Paleo diet may work for a lot of men (however, not all - just look at my husband's case), but women's bodies are different. Plus, we are all different and need different things. One diet doesn't work for everyone.
If you're wondering, we were following the Primal variation of the Paleo diet (as the one promoted by Mark Sisson on marksdailyapple.com), which allows mostly raw, organic dairy. We tried staying at around 100-150g of carbs and we also tried low carb below 50g (it was a nightmare).
Here's the article I mentioned about carbohydrates, fertility, and women's health: http://paleoforwomen.com/carbohydrates-for-fertility-and-health/ Two blog posts I wrote on my blog: 10 Reasons Why I DOn't Agree With a Strict Paleo Diet → http://vitalivesfree.com/10-reasons-strict-paleo-diet-is-flawed/ To Do Paleo Or Not To Do Paleo: My Thought Process In The Last 5 Months → http://vitalivesfree.com/paleo-thought-process/
If you're on the Paleo diet yourself, what's your experience been so far? Did you try it in the past and struggled? I'd love to hear from you, especially if you're a woman.
If you enjoyed this video, please help me grow my channel by Sharing, Liking, and Subscribing. Thanks for watching!
Simply yours, Vita xx
SUBSCRIBE for more videos → http://www.youtube.com/user/EcceVita1?sub_confirmation=1 Visit my BLOG → http://vitalivesfree.com
OTHER RELATED VIDEOS: ---------------------------------------------------------- Rethinking The Paleo Diet, Magnesium Deficiency, and Why Being Fanatical Isn't Good → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ScVjMhR-LU My Primal Bathroom Tour → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8c1DPA9Flg Our Paleo Deight Loss Transformation Story → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05W-VfFSC8A WHERE ELSE YOU CAN FIND ME: ------------------------------------------------------ Blog → http://vitalivesfree.com Facebook → http://www.facebook.com/VitaLivesFree Google+ → https://plus.google.com/+Vitalivesfree Twitter → http://www.twitter.com/VitaLivesFree Pinterest → http://www.pinterest.com/VitaLivesFree Instagram → VitaLivesFree Email → vita(at)vitalivesfree.com
Can the Paleo diet really improve your health? Best-selling author and certified nutrition consultant Dianne Sanfilippo joins Lunch Break with Tanya Rivero to address the critics, dispel a few myths and share of few recipes for those who want to give it a try.
Subscribe to the WSJ channel here: http://bit.ly/14Q81Xy
More from the Wall Street Journal: Visit WSJ.com: http://www.wsj.com
Follow WSJ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wsjvideo Follow WSJ on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+wsj/posts Follow WSJ on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WSJvideo Follow WSJ on Instagram: http://instagram.com/wsj Follow WSJ on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/wsj/
Paleo diet plans for vegetarian & non vegetarian, some simple simple guidelines that will make it easy to start eating right.
Eat for better health and weight loss, type 2 Diabetes levels, arthritis, heart problem, weight loss, decreased severity of certain autoimmun disorder symptoms, improves cholesterol levels joints pain knee pain and many more body disorder.
A complete dietary plan based on foods similar to what might have been eaten during the Paleolithic era, for which are our ancestors were tall, muscular, agile, athletic, and incredibly versatile.
Achieve optimum wellness in 30 days by the help of this video & your family doctor and even share to loved one who are suffering various body disorder.
The Paleo diet is the healthiest way you can eat, complete nutritional approach that works with your genetics and help you stay lean , strong healthy.
Paleo diet has a detoxifying effect on our body and helps us to get rid of all the toxins from our body.
Paleo meal plan download: http://bit.do/paleo-foods
Here is 10 Food You Should Avoid On Paleo Diet: 1. Grains. Paleo diets cut out the grains, which is why they’re often confused as being grain-free diets or gluten-free diets. Grains represent one of the biggest tiers of that pyramid, with meats forming the tiniest sliver, which means the Paleo diet is going against much of what your brain has been pummeled with since you were a kid.
2. Fast Food Nothing that comes out of a fast food restaurant would be considered Paleo, and would actually be considered the opposite of Paleo for how much engineering goes into every morsel they create. For Paleo followers these slingers of burgers and fries are to be avoided entirely.
3. Junk Food Paleolithic man was bent on survival, which didn’t leave much time for food that leaves you feeling fat and gross. Junk food represents a quick snack designed to tantalize your taste buds with chemicals created in laboratories for that very purpose. These snacks are typically devoid of any nutrition, contain mostly fried corn or potatoes in one form or another, are heavily salted with industrial grade salt or are sweetened with ultra-sweet sweeteners.
4. Partially Hydrogenated Oils Early man just didn’t have the capacity or the resources to try and figure out how to make oil sit on the shelf for months without spoiling. But today’s major food corporations needed a way to do just that, and invented partially hydrogenated oils to extend the shelf life of foods. This has lead to many commonly available foods having trans fat in them. In response to public outcry on how unhealthy trans fats are, these companies have been forced to come up with new ways to either hide the trans fat or newly created oils that don’t have trans fat, but are likely just as bad for the body and soul.
5. Sodas It’s easy to understand the beverage of choice for early man: pure water. Often written off as empty carbs, they often contain caffeine which is not a natural substance for humans, and not a chemical that is consumed while following a Paleo way of life. Sodas are often linked to conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease, and even cancer.
6. Dairy Because it comes from animals, dairy seems like it would be on the approved list, but it isn’t, at least if you want to be strictly Paleo. This is one item that causes some disagreement, but there’s simply no way that early man was in the habit of drinking milk, or in a position to make dairy products like cheese and yogurt. By the very definition of the diet you would renounce these things as mistakes made by Neolithic man and strengthened by modern man.
7. Artificial Ingredients Many of the artificial ingredients commonly found in foods eaten daily by the majority of Americans were created in the last 100 years, some even more recently. Once you go down the rabbit hole on artificial ingredients you’ll be blown away by just how much stuff is consumed that doesn’t contain natural ingredients.
8. Processed Foods How much a food has been processed is sometimes a blurry line. If you’re buying it in a box, or if it won’t spoil, it’s probably been processed. The exception to this is canned food, which technically wouldn’t be Paleo because they didn’t can their food back then. This is one of the hardest aspects of the Paleo Diet to keep in mind because processed foods account for a large majority of the food you find in the supermarket or grocery store. Ideally you’d want to avoid the big food stores like this and buy your meats from a butcher, and your fruits and vegetables from a farmer’s market.
9. Legumes This one is tough because legumes come from the earth so you’d think it’d be OK and get the green light. This rule puts the kibosh on such ubiquitous foods as beans and peanuts, and on foods often considered healthy like peas and lentils. It’s the phytic acid that’s being nixed here, and is the same reason why you’re not going to be eating grains when eating Paleo.
10. Potatoes Potatoes are such a staple food that this one might be hard to avoid. It’s also hard to wrap your head around why you can’t have it. Since it’s grown in the ground it would only seem natural that early man would have stumbled upon some wild-growing potatoes.
Paleo meal plan download: http://bit.do/paleo-foods
Related video about Paleo Diet: 1. Foods You Can Eat on the Paleo Diet - Meat https://youtu.be/ztCmDZfUTe0 2. Foods You Can Eat on the Paleo Diet - Fish https://youtu.be/JlltLoPWLVE 3. Foods You Can Eat on the Paleo Diet - Veggies - Part 1 https://youtu.be/NjHTyLu9qS4 4. Foods You Can Eat on the Paleo Diet - Veggies - Part 2 https://youtu.be/kiQh-yzckWA
Whether you have been training and competing for years or are just getting started on a healthy lifestyle, watch this video from start to finish to and learn to meal prep like a pro in record time. For more information on a meal plan that you can prep for your own goals check out these scientifically formulated nutrition plans:
For a discount on whey protein supplements to compliment your meal plan go to mgnstore.com and use promocode: GAUGEGIRL for 25% off your entire order!
Get VIP members only access to the Team Gauge Girl private facebook group for support, monthly challenges, giveaways, and much much more! http://gaugegirltraining.com/shop/coaching/team-gauge-girl-private-facebook-group/
Paleo diet breakfast meal recipe, how to make make paleo diet breakfast meal recipes explained in tamil INGREDIENTS butter-10 to 20 g capasicum-1/2 zucchini-/2cup mushroom-3 onion-1/2 garlic-1 green chilli-1 black pepper-1/2 tsp salt BUTTER TOASTED TOMATO TOMATO-3 BUTTER-1 TSP SALT PEPPER-1/4TSP
PANEER BHURJI INGEDIENTS mustard-1/4tsp cumin-1/4tsp onion-1/2 green chilli-1 curry leaves coriander leaves chilli powder-1/4tsp tomato--2 tsp turmeric powder-1/4tsp garam masala-1/4tsp coriander powder-1/4tsp salt