Atkins Elegant Desserts
A story always has its own ending for example, a fairy tale which will always be happily ever after. In a full course meal, it will never be complete without the dulcet pastries that makes one crave to even have more after consuming a plate. However, this is not true to those who are on a strict diet. Well, here is good news for you, here are recipes of Atkins elegant desserts that are not just healthy and nutritious but you can munch on a big bite minus the remorse.
Walnut Blondies is one of the Atkins elegant desserts that are nutty treats that create a fantastic alternative to brownies.
Ingredients: 1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup granular sugar substitute
3 large eggs
1 cup Atkins Quick Cuisine bake mix
½ cup whole- wheat pastry flour
2 tablespoons gluten
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup lightly toasted walnuts
1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
1. Raise the oven temperature to 325F. Line the baking pan with aluminum foil that extends 2 inches over both short sides of the pan then grease it with oil.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the butter, sugar substitute, eggs and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, whisk the bake mix, pastry flour, gluten, baking powder and cinnamon. Stir it into a buttery mixture then add the walnuts. Spread it into the pan. Bake until puffed for about 12 to 14 minutes.
3. Glaze the chocolates in thin lines over the entire surface and let it stand for an hour.
4. Tightly grip the foil on both ends, lift it out of the pan and place on a work surface.
Belgian Waffles is one of the Atkins elegant desserts that are more thicker than the standard ones.
Ingredients: 1 cup Atkins Quick Cuisine bake mix
2 tablespoons granular sugar substitute
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup heavy cream
3 large eggs
1 tablespoon sugar- free vanilla syrup
¼ cup ice water
1. Heat the waffle- maker. In a bowl, whisk the bake mix, sugar substitute, baking powder and salt. Add the cream, eggs and syrup. Stir it well until batter will be stiff. Add 1 tablespoon of cold water.
2. Spray the waffle- maker with the vegetable oil. Place about 3 tablespoons of batter in the center. It is already when it is crisp in a dark golden- brown color.
Apricot Cloud is one of the Atkins elegant desserts that is known in England as a “fool”.
Ingredients: 1 ½ cups heavy cream
2 tablespoons sugar substitute
1 cup no-sugar-added apricot baby food
1 cup no-sugar-added mixed- fruit baby food
1. Beat the cream and sugar substitute using an electric mixer on a medium mode. Fold in the baby food.
2. Divide it among tall glasses and let it chill for about one hour before serving.